The Meeting Place
Centre for Crime and Justice Studies: The Meeting Place
The Meeting Place is a purpose built meeting facility on the ground floor of the Centre's offices. It is a bright, air conditioned space with flexible facilities which can be hired by like minded organisations at reasonable rates.
About The Meeting Place
- The Meeting Place is: a recently refurbished bright purpose built space.
- The Meeting Place has: the facilities to hire flipcharts, a laptop and projector.
- The Meeting Place has: a capacity for 24 people to sit in a boardroom style or up to 44 in a theatre style.
- The Meeting Place has: ground floor level access and access to a shared kitchen and toilets.
- The Meeting Place has: air-conditioning and/or opening windows.
- The Meeting Place is: a part of the Centre's networks and outreach and we hope it becomes a useful space for ideas to be exchanged.
Where is The Meeting Place?
The Meeting Place is the ground floor of the Centre's offices at 2 Langley Lane, Vauxhall, SW8 1GB
We are 5 minutes from Vauxhall mainline and underground stations and the Vauxhall bus station.
You can find us on a map here
When is it available?
The Meeting Place is available from 09:30 to 16:30 Monday to Friday.
The local area
We have a number of independent cafes in the local area including the Italo deli serving hot food and coffee or the vegetarian/vegan Bonnington Square Cafe. Close by these places are the local community gardens which provide a nice relaxed place to spend a lunchtime.
Parco cafe can be found in another local park less than 5 mins away.
Further towards the Vauxhall area there are more standard facilities such as a Tesco Metro and a Pret a Manger along with cashpoints.
Booking Form, costs and terms and conditions
You can find a booking form and find out costs here (Adobe PDF, 297KB).
Want to know more
Ring us on 020 7840 6110 or email